Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Paternost Insulated Jacket
Paying tribute to mother nature, Armada named the Paternost for the icy waters of lakes chained together by a single glacial stream, and backs it up with materials that can handle pond-skimming mishaps and deep powder days alike.
- A durable jacket built to handle ski days above the treeline
- Ribstop shell with 10K/10K waterproofing and breathability keeps dry
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from sneaking in through cracks
- Lofty helmet-compatible hood offers extra warmth when temps drop
- Fleece lined chin guard and hand pockets boost the coziness factor
- Underarm zips let you drop heat when you start to warm up
- Adjustable hem, cuffs, and powder skirt seal out snow
- 90% recycled Polyfil insulation traps in heat, pulls away perspiration
- Item #ARMN328
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.