Why We Like the Lisbon Insulated Jacket
We are firm believers in "look good, ski good," so we pull on the Armada Lisbon Insulated Jacket. This jacket delicately balances street-wear styling with on-hill performance to ensure we can perform at our highest level. The extended length offers a unique look and added coverage during a snowstorm, while the helmet-compatible hood ensures we can keep riding through the worst weather.
- Ski and snowboard jacket that balances fashion and function
- Recycled nylon face fabric effortlessly handles wear and tear
- DWR treatment causes wet snow to bead up and run off
- Helmet-compatible hood fights off blowing snow and gusting wind
- Underarm vents dump excess heat when hiking a rail or ridge
- Ski and ride specific pockets keep us prepared for anything
- Item #ARMN34T
- 100% recycled nylon, DWR coating
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [small] 30.5in
- helmet-compatible, brimmed
- 2 microfleece-lined hand, interior mesh, external-access media
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1lb 15oz
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freestyle skiing, freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help