Lifted Gore-Tex 3L Jacket
There are very few occasions that merit a wake-up call before 6 a.m. but when the skies absolutely open up and leave a pile of fluffy white stuff in their wake, there's no question that it's time to roll out of bed well before the sun comes up and mob up to the resort to hop in line for first chair. While almost everyone else in the vicinity becomes your enemy on a powder day, your Armada Men's Lifted Gore-Tex 3L Jacket has your back. Literally.
The three-layer Gore-Tex shell repels snow and rain to keep you dry while you're barreling deep into a sea of powdered sugar, while fully taped seams and a powder skirt keep every last snowflake sealed out, even when you send it a little too far and tomahawk down that pristine unskied slope. The large hand pockets are the perfect spot to stash a breakfast burrito or two, and underarm venting dumps heat quickly in case you're booking it up a bootpack to score some late-afternoon bonus freshies.
- Gore-Tex jacket for hucking cliffs and finding powder stashes
- 3L Gore-Tex with C-knit backer keeps you dry and comfortable
- Water repellent zippers and fully taped seams keep water out
- Adjustable hem and cuffs repels loose snow on the deepest days
- Microfleece chin guard keeps your face warm and comfortable
- 4-way stretch powder skirt lets so ski the steep and deep
- Interior goggle pocket keeps your lens from fogging when you hike
- Item #ARM00H4