Kiska Gore-Tex Insulated Pant
The last storm cycle dropped enough snow to cover your car (you know this because you had to dig it out), so grab your pow sticks, pull on your Armada Women's Kiska Gore-Tex Pants, and head out to fight for your fair share of that white fluffy stuff.
The Gore-Tex shell repels the onslaught of winter weather coming from the sky above, and polyfill insulation in the seat keeps your butt warm while you're riding frozen chairlifts on your way back up for more. Fully taped seams and ankle gaiters make sure moisture doesn't sneak in, and the inner thigh vents dump heat quickly when the sun pokes out midday.
- Technical shell pants for surviving the deepest of pow days
- Breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex membrane keeps you dry
- Synthetic insulation retains its lofty warmth in all weather
- Mesh-lined vents are there to dump heat when you're working hard
- Ankle gaiters keep the snow from creeping up your ankles
- Plenty of pockets stash your trail map, ski pass, and snacks
- Reinforced cuffs protect against sharp edges
- Tabs at waist provide a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #ARM00I7
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Great ski pants! Super warm and keeps my butt dry all day!