Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Kata Gore-Tex 2L Insulated Jacket
There are lots of strategies for getting your money’s worth out of an especially deep day; no friends on a powder day, first chair, and sidecountry hikes all come to mind. Attack any of these approaches in Armada’s Kata Gore-Tex 2L Insulated Jacket and benefit from top-tier waterproofing to minimize time spent in the lodge warming up. The two-layer shell construction, Gore-Tex laminate, and fully-taped Gore-Seam lay-up prevent moisture from permeating the jacket on even the wettest storm days to keep you warm and dry. Paired with just enough synthetic insulation, the Kata is sure to keep you warm without any added bulk or excess material. Fully adjustable cuffs, hood, and hem completely seal out wind and snow when the conditions go full white-out, making it easier for you to navigate to your favorite powder stash in the trees.
- Riding jacket pulls out all the stops to keep you warm on a powder day
- Gore-Tex laminate shields you from the storm and remains breathable
- Synthetic polyfill insulation traps warmth to maintain core temperature
- Integrated powder skirt inhibits snow-creep as you slash powder turns
- A plethora of well-placed pockets secure snacks, media, and essentials
- Lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes limit skin exposure and offer warmth
- Item #ARMN326
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.