Slay powder in style.
You have no trouble getting up well before the crack of dawn when there's bottomless pow on the horizon. Pull on your Armada Women's Kasson Gore-Tex Jacket and hop in the excitement-buzzed lift line with a maple bar in one hand and a triple espresso in the other.
The Kasson's fully taped Gore-Tex shell keeps you nice and dry when the skies are furiously puking snow, and Primaloft Silver insulation keeps you toasty warm while you're getting pummeled with snow on a bone-chilling lift ride. When the clouds part and everything goes bluebird, you'll be psyched to unzip the underarm vents, and the media pocket lets you jam out to your favorite tunes while you get ready for that cliff under the chair you're about to stomp.
- A technical jacket with plenty of freeride style
- Gore-Tex shell keeps you dry on storm days
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture
- Primaloft Silver insulation provides warmth without bulk
- Underarm vents dump heat on sunny spring days
- Helmet-compatible hood adds extra protection
- Powder skirt seals out deep snow
- Media pocket lets you jam out to tunes on the lift
- Item #ARM00ES