Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Invictus 95 Ski
Explore the mountain on the playful and forgiving Armada Invictus 95 ski. This directional cruiser features a 93-95mm waist that allows you to feel confident in your edge to edge control and in the amount of float in deep snow, so that you can venture anywhere your curiosity takes you. The lack of titanal plates in the regular Invictus series allows this ski to be more forgiving on edge and when going fast, so that you are always in control. To add to this forgiving feel, the AR Nose Rocker profile allows for easy turn initation and float in powder, while the medium turn radius means you can slide these sticks around to scrub speed while still having a solid edge when you want to rail turns on groomers.
- Everyday ski for for everything from hard pack to fresh powder
- 95mm waist floats in powder and provides solid edge to edge control
- AR Nose Rocker eases turn initiation and adds float in powder
- Medium turn radius is stable at high speeds and turns effectively
- Carbon and Kevlar reinforcement adds pop and extends longevity
- Laminate Matrix creates a consistent and reliable flex
- Comp Series base is excessively fast and provides ample glide
- Item #ARM00JA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I picked up a pair of these for my dad for Christmas and he really likes them!.After years of being on an outdated pair of old yellow x-screams he was wary of something wider and longer but after a day on these he couldnt believe he had waiting so long to get on something with rocker.
Awesome cruiser for all over the mountain. The tip rocker makes them easy to maneuver and initiate a turn on and reduces hangups in variable conditions. The regular camber underfoot offers great grip and response and the more traditional just slightly upturned tail allows you to finish through a turn strong.
95mm waist is a perfectly versatile waist for him since hes going to be skiing mostly groomers but will offer some float if there is going to be a bit of fresh or if he gets off trail a bit. Good medium rounded flex is the perfect sweet spot for a full day of cruising around anywhere you want to. without getting worn out or having to drive your ski hard all day.
He raves about them every time we go skiing and make him want to get out more, win/win. I have taken them for a few laps as well and I really like them for harder snow cruising as well!