Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Pants & Bibs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Highline Gore-Tex 3L Bib Pant
Highline Bibs equipped, you're finally ready to leave the trails and head into the fresher stuff you find off-piste and in the backcountry. With their generous bib coverage, fully-sealed seams, and the protection of Gore-Tex, you're free to dip into the deepest or heaviest of snow without a single worry.
- Technical hardshell pants for riding in snow-heavy conditions
- Gore-Tex delivers absolute waterproof, breathable protection
- C-Knit backer offers a soft touch and increased breathability
- Boot gaiters and bib keep your pants up and the snow out
- Pop open the inseam zips for a cooling breeze on a tour
- Keprotec cuff reinforcements prevent punctures and slices
- Zippered pockets securely stash small gear and essentials
- Tabs at waist give deliver a secure, adjustable fit
- Designed to connect to the Armada Resoluction Jacket
- Item #ARM00K7
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR finish, [lining] C-Knit backer
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered thigh, 1 zippered chest
- inner thighs
- removable, adjustable
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 9, 2019
Flimsy Zippers, Soaking Wet
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 140 lbs
The zippers on the upper part of the bib are so flimsy they are already not working and I have only worn the bibs 3 times. The zipper was gaping open on the bottom part. If you're a lady and looking for a convenient bib to use the restroom, this is not it- while the bottom half zips off, the zipper is so difficult to get up and down that is takes longer than if you had a bib that you just take your jacket off to use the restroom. I find it very hard to believe that the fabric is actually 3L Gortex... I live in Wyoming (with dry, cold snow) and these were soaking wet within minutes of sitting on the chairlift- definitely not beading up like 3L Gortex should be. Would not recommend buying this product!