You are creeping up on 100 days on the mountain—you work and play at the resort all season long. The Armada Gypsum Jacket is built to withstand weather from November to April, and all the way through summer when you head up to Oregon post-season. The breathable, waterproof shell protects you from winter storms and from overheating in the spring. It's waterproofing is reinforced with fully sealed seams and a DWR finish for durable performance. Cinch down the adjustable hem and cuffs when the wind picks up or open up the mesh-lined underarm vents when you start to heat up in the park.
- Workhorse ski jacket designed for season-long wear
- Built with breathable and waterproof membrane
- Fully sealed seams and DWR finish reinforce waterproofing
- Jacket-to-pant integration keeps out snow and weather
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps you safe and warm
- Mesh-lined underarm vents let heat escape when the sun's out
- Falls below the waist for added coverage on the chairlift
- Item #ARM00EX
- [solids] 100% nylon, [prints] 100% polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- 10,000 mm
- Breathability Rating
- 10,000 g/m²
- fully sealed
- yes, helmet compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 pass, [internal] 1 goggle, 1 media
- Powder Skirt
- yes, stashable
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
February 11, 2020
Hi! According to the size chart, I am an XS. I am 5'5 and 115lbs. Will an XS allow enough room to layer a fleece under or should i go with a S?
Lindsay Gilbert - Gearhead
February 18, 2020
Hi Carly! The size chart does accommodate room for layering, so I would recommend going with the XS if that's what your measurements line up with.