Save it for the slopes.
Between the rising cost of a season pass and the insane cost of living in a ski town, you'll take all the help you can get when it comes to maintaining your ski everyday lifestyle. The Armada Men's Emmett Insulated Jacket checks in an at a budget-friendly price that won't dip into that money you have set aside for a new pair of boards, and it delivers the dependable protection you need for day in, day out shredding. Polyfill insulation provides water-resistant warmth, while the fully sealed construction—rated at 10k/10k—defends against all but the wettest snow storms.
- Budget-friendly ski jacket keeps you covered all season
- Fully sealed seams protect against falling snow and wind
- Synthetic insulation retains warmth in damp conditions
- Multiple pockets for all small necessities
- Powder skirt and jacket-to-pant system
- Underarm vents allow body heat to escape quickly
- Item #ARM00E0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this jacket for my dad and he loves it. He said it is super warm on the mountain and he really likes all of the pockets. We got a medium and it is a tad big on him but it works well layered.