The road always leads back home.
No matter how hard you try to ignore it, you generally end up riding through the terrain park after each chairlift. Who's to blame you? Armada's Edollo Ski is certainly fun to ride all over the mountain, but it lives for jumps, jibs, and rails. The soft, forgiving flex works with Armada's all-mountain AR Nose Rocker profile to spring off jumps or pivot through moguls. It'll also absorb shock when you miss landing zones, or when there aren't any landing zones at all because you booted up and around a huge cliff.
Armada built Edollo's core out of a lightweight, poppy wood to keep things playful and fun. Two different carbon laminates serve different purposes: KEVLAR stringers in the tip and tail add pop and extend life, while carbon fibers across the entire ski make sure this soft ski doesn't feel as soft as a noodle. Since you plan on jumping off literally everything at the resort, Armada also equipped this ski with durable sidewalls and large impact edges so you can fine-tune the ski a little easier each season.
- All-mountain ski seems to find its way into the park everyday
- Midfat 96-99mm waist schralps groomers, crud, and the pipe
- AR Nose Rocker springs in and out of turns and off jumps
- Pop-Lite wood core with carbon, KEVLAR struts to add pop
- Sandwich construction includes sidewalls and durable impact edges
- Item #ARM00GK