Why We Like The Armada Edollo Ski
Designed for and with the help of, one of the best in the business, the Armada Edollo Ski oozes park prowess. The 98mm waist width is quick from edge to edge on the snow and on rails, while the camber underfoot offers impressive power for snappy ollies and confident trick sets. Toss in the butter-encouraging nose rocker and extra-thick edges that hold up to daily abuse and we have a park ski we can trust from Thanksgiving till May.
- Freestyle-minded park skis for riders who are pushing the limits
- 98mm waist width is both stable and nimble for hard charging
- Medium turn radius adds forgiveness on heavy off-balance landings
- Camber underfoot offers powerful pop and excellent edge hold
- Rocker in the tip encourages butters, offers forgiveness
- Special fiberglass laminate creates torsional rigidity and response
- Poplar and ash combine to handle abuse and further boost response
- Sintered bases help you clear the big line even in bad weather
- Item #ARMN3AW
- 164cm, 172cm, 180cm
- [164cm] 129 / 95 / 120mm, [172cm] 131 / 98 / 121mm, [180cm] 133 / 98 / 123mm
- Turn Radius
- [164cm] 19m, [172cm] 20m, [180cm] 20.5m
- AR Nose Rocker (early rise, camber)
- AR75 Sidewall
- poplar, ash
- 2.5 Impact (steel)
- Comp Series (sintered)
- Claimed Weight
- (single)[164cm] 4lb (1825g), [172cm] 4lb 3oz (1900g), [180cm] 4lb 6oz (1975g)
- park and freestyle skiing, freeride skiing, all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help