Armada's Edollo Ski is certainly fun to ride all over the mountain, but it lives for jumps, jibs, and rails. The soft, forgiving flex, getting even softer in the nose, works with Armada's all-mountain AR Nose Rocker profile encourage mind boggling butters and snappy shuffles. Pairing that with a medium length maneuverable turn radius and versatile 98mm waist ensures you can comfortably go from the big jump line to a technical rail line with ease.
Armada built Edollo's core out of a lightweight and poppy combination of poplar and ash to keep things playful and fun. Two different carbon laminates serve different purposes: KEVLAR stringers in the tip and tail add pop and extend life, while carbon fibers across the entire ski make sure this soft ski is stiff torsionally for hard carving jump sets and ripping turns down groomers. Since you plan on jumping off literally everything at the resort, Armada also equipped this ski with durable sidewalls and large impact edges so you can fine-tune your skills with confidence each season.
- Park destroyer for riders who love creative lines and presses
- Soft overall flex is easy to manipulate on rails and knuckles
- 98mm waist is stable on big jumps and nimble on technical rails
- AR Nose rocker helps you butter, land in slush, and eases turning
- Medium to short turn radius is easy to maneuver in tight parks
- Laminate Matrix boosts torsional rigidity and overall pop
- Lightweight core creates a responsive platform with ample rebound
- Comp series base helps you catch the sweet spot on big jumps
- Item #ARM00LH
- Q & A
Good Park Ski
These skis are great in the terrain park. Soft and playful, great at high speeds on groomers as well. Be careful skiing chop or pow, they work but I wouldn’t recommend them for those types of skiing