Chapter Gore-Tex Jacket
Another season, another chapter in your long and storied career of shredding the most epic lines on the mountain. Layer up with the Armada Chapter Gore-Tex Jacket, and give yourself weatherproof protection for the snowiest days on the slopes. The Gore-Tex membrane shuts out snow and wintry mixes so you can keep riding through Mother Nature's worst, while the adjustable powder skirt and wrist gaiters ensure that deep snow doesn't sneak in when you're cutting big turns. All that snow can sometimes mean a lot of work, so be sure to dump some heat using the zippered underarm vents, then get right back at it when you're nice and cooled off. The helmet-compatible hood makes sure that your head is protected from both precip and falls, and an internal media pocket lets you find the perfect soundtrack to rip that untouched powder stash you just found. With lots of style and performance, this jacket is bound to make your next chapter a real page turner.
- A stylish and waterproof jacket for deep days on your favorite hill
- Gore-Tex membrane offers full protection from moisture you face
- Underarm vents let you quickly cool off after steep and deep runs
- Adjustable powder skirt and wrist gaiters keep the snow out
- Helmet-compatible hood lets you stay dry with a safe noggin
- Mesh lining wicks moisture to keep you dry on the inside too
- Inner and outer pockets include media pocket for rocking as you ride
- Item #ARM00H8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 165lbs
Very nice, comfortable Jacket
How warm is it?
Hi Dani, this jacket is a shell that will keep you dry which will keep you warm. It also has a mesh lining inside of the jacket which will keep away moisture which will also keep you warmer. You can wear more layers underneath the jacket to stay warmer such as a down or synthetic jacket or a fleece hoodie. Jackets don't have temperature ratings since each persons body temperature is different. If you have any other questions dont hesitate to chat in or give us a call at 800-409-4502.