Cassie Overall Pant
There's nothing quite like bibs for crashing through waist-deep pow, and with the Cassie's waterproof construction, you won't feel a thing—aside form pure bliss, naturally. These fully-featured bibs make the long snow days better, and they're stylish enough for celebrating a day well-had at the pub come evening.
- Street-inspired bibs for riding deep snow at the resort
- Protective membrane stops precipitation and perspiration
- Fully-sealed seams won't let a single drop of moisture in
- Brushed tricot seat helps keep you warm and comfortable
- Inner thigh vents help you dump heat between runs
- Internal gaiters grip against boots to keep out snow
- Reinforced cuffs defend against crampons and sharp ski edges
- Slim fit reduces bulk while leaving room for layers
- Item #ARM00KA
- [face fabric](solids) 100% nylon, (prints) 100% polyester, DWR finish, [lining] mesh (100% polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh, 2 chest
- mesh-lined inner thigh
- adjustable straps
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 14, 2020
Could work for petite people
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 125 lbs
Length was way too short, and the pant itself did not leave any room for movement, it was like ill fitting skinny jeans. gaping at the top of the waist did not leave for a flattering fit at all. If you are a petite person that wants a tight fit, this might work for you. This is probably not meant for everyone else.