Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Carmel Windstopper Mitt
The Armada Carmel Windstopper Mitt is just as warm and cozy as it looks. Filled with high-loft Gore Windstopper fleece, it keeps your fingers warm and nimble, and blocks the dreaded wind chill that accompanies speedy trips down the mountain. Silicone palm print provides a fun way to keep a grip on your poles or fiddle with bindings, while colorful graphics add pizzazz to your wardrobe.
- Warm performance mittens for skiing and snowboarding
- Windproof membrane protects your hands from blustery weather
- Synthetic insulation offers reliable warmth in wet conditions
- Patterned palm grip provides an artful way to handle your gear
- Item #ARM00IV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great low profile mitten. Stretchy thin design that is great for spring riding. Gore-Tex WindStopper membrane that keeps your hands warm but is still really breathable. Runs slightly big so I sized down.