Bleeker Gore-Tex Pant
The Armada Men's Bleeker Gore-Tex Pant is built for riders who get a little chilly but still want the protection and quality of Gore-Tex. Gore-Tex gives this pant reliable waterproof and breathable protection while the 40g of Polyfill insulation adds much needed warmth to keep you on the hill longer. Armada added a mesh lining for the extra breathability you'll need when you work up a sweat building said jumps.
The Bleeker's moderate tailored fit stays slim at the waist and tapers at the knee for complete articulation. There are zippers at each inseam for ventilated airflow, and the zippered cuffs offer easy access to the gaiters that keep powder out of your boots. The waist features internal adjustments and a pant-to-jacket interface that connects the Bleeker to Armada's ski jackets for complete coverage. Recco's avalanche rescue system may help Recco-equipped ski patrols find you in emergencies.
- Insulated, water-proof ski pants for diehards that ride bell to bell
- Gore-Tex membrane allows you to breathe and repels water
- Fully sealed seams prevent leaking in important areas
- 40g Polyfill insulation traps extra heat to keep you from freezing
- Mesh lined inner leg vents dump heat on skin tracks and boot packs
- Burly cuff reinforcement prevents rips when walking in parking lot
- RECCO make sit possible to be found by Recco-equipped ski patrols
- Pant to jacket snap interface keeps snow out on the deepest days
- Item #ARM00H7