Basalt Insulated Jacket
Reach for the Armada Men's Basalt Insulated Jacket and head to the mountain, even on the coldest days of the season. Its waterproof fabric delivers reliable protection from outside moisture to keep you dry, and the fabric's breathable properties transport sweat away from your skin and baselayers when you start to heat up so you don't have to spend the rest of the day damp and chilled by your own sweat. On really warm days, take advantage of the zippered underarm vents to let the fresh air in and the warm air out so you immediately cool down and can keep riding without running into the lodge to dump a layer.
A generous helping of synthetic insulation ensures that there will never be a day that's too cold for you to stay out and shred until the chairs stop spinning, but the jacket isn't so insulation-heavy that you won't be comfortable wearing it on all the days in between. With an adjustable hem and cuffs and the ability to integrate the jacket with your Armada pants, you can seal out the cold air and snow—even when it's chest-deep—from getting inside, and a plethora of convenient pockets let you keep your on-mountain essentials close at hand so the only time you'll need to leave the snow is when you're in the chairlift.
- Stay warm on the mountain in this insulated ski jacket
- Waterproof fabric blocks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable fabric keeps you cool when you're working hard in powder
- Synthetic insulation traps body heat when temperatures plummet
- Zippered underarm vents make temperature regulation easy on the go
- Hem and cuffs are adjustable to block out chilly air from entering
- Integrates with Armada pants to fully keep out snow and chilly air
- Item #ARM00HC