Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Barrena Insulated Jacket
When it's the best powder day of the year but also teeth-chatteringly cold, zip up the Armada Barrena Insulated Jacket and get your fill long after everyone else has hightailed it for the lodge. Pairing a 15K/15K Full Stretch Twill construction with fully sealed seams, Armada ensures you stay comfortably dry in knee-deep powder and unrelenting snowfall, while also giving you the warmth needed to focus only on the run ahead thanks to its 140-grams of Thermolite insulation throughout. Underarm zippered vents give you a quick release of excess heat after hiking the bootpack, while the adjustable powder skirt helps keep snow from getting in if you happen to dip your tip and tomahawk on the way down.
- Warmth-focused ski jacket for those frigid days at the resort
- Waterproof, breathable protection keeps you dry in the deep stuff
- Thermolite insulation throughout combats the bitter cold
- Regular fit makes it easy to layer up
- Reinforced brim adds rigidity to the hood for better visibility
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow on the outside
- Zippered underarm vents dump sweaty internal moisture in seconds
- Lycra stretch wrist gaiter provide a snug barrier against the cold
- Item #ARMN329
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.