Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Balfour Gore-Tex Pro 3L Jacket
Armada's been killing the technical outerwear game for a number of years now, and the Balfour Gore-Tex Pro 3L Men's Jacket is one of the most bomber offerings in Armada's impressive lineup. Made of rugged nylon laminated to a waterproof, highly breathable Gore-Tex Pro membrane, the Balfour is Armada's most technical jacket and is just as comfortable rappelling its way into serious lines in Chamonix as it is crushing pow in Niseko. Fully taped seams, Lycra wrist gaiters, and a snap-down powder skirt keep snow from invading your personal space, while the Balfour's two-way, extra-long underarm vents let you cool down when you're putting in serious work to get to the top of your dream line.
- A waterproof and ultra-breathable jacket for hard-working rippers
- Gore-Tex Pro membrane brings breathable protection on stormy days
- Underarm vents expel heat after long climbs or steep tree runs
- 4-way stretch powder skirt comfortably keeps out deep snow
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps your noggin dry and protected
- Oversized chest pockets offer easy access to maps and media players
- Media compatibility within chest pocket lets you jam out as you ride
- Item #ARM00H2
- Q & A
a real PRO shell
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 165lbs
If you need the best of the best, this is the jacket. This bomber gore-tex shell will meet your needs in any of the harshest conditions on the planet. Good pockets and features, with a baggier fit than most alpine jackets on the market.
Sizing - I'm 5'8 and around 160lbs. Medium or large? Looking for enough room for a comfortable fit and to layer under but don't want to be swimming in a jacket
Based off of the information that you provided, I would say to go with a medium. It may be worth figuring out your measurements in your chest and taking a look at the size chart if you think you might be between sizes. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!