Atmore Stretch Pant
You've been stretching so you can nail your daffy, or spread-eagle, or whatever it is you're working on, get some stretchy assistance from the Armada Atmore Stretch Pants. These slim-fitting pants are equipped with a waterproof, breathable membrane to keep you dry and comfortable as you lap the park or launch off a natural terrain feature. A mesh lining and mesh-lined inner-thigh vents prevent clamminess, while gaiters and an adjustable waistband stop snow from flying into your pants whether you stick your landing or take a digger.
- Modern styled pants for riding park, groomers, and powder
- Stretch face fabric provides unrestricted movement, comfort
- Mesh lining helps wick moisture to keep you feeling fresh
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from seeping into layers
- Mesh lined leg vents dump excess heat on the boot pack
- Boot gaiters prevent snow from sneaking into your socks
- Pant to jacket snap interface links up with Armada jackets
- Item #ARM00KM
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 145lbs
Unfortunately, these ski pants are great looking but are not durable at all. Only 3 wears in, there is a small hole in the knee (which will inevitably get bigger unless patched) and a shiny worn/abrasion spot on the back. After 3 uses? Very thin, fragile material. Family with many years of skiing, these are by far the least durable pants we ever purchased. Not meant for a serious freeride skier. Contacted Armada 8 days ago, no response. Maybe Backcountry will help.