Atlas Gore-Tex Pant
Whether it's puking snow or bone dry, you've got an aptitude for sniffing out fresh lines. Hunt for powder in any conditions in your Armada Men's Atlas Gore-Tex Pants. The three-layer Gore-Tex shell repels moisture to keep you dry while you're bombing the resort on an epic storm day, and fully taped seams maximize protection.
Ankle gaiters seal out that white fluffy stuff while you're setting the bootpack through waist-deep snow, and inner thigh vents dump heat quickly while you work up a sweat breaking trail. Cargo and zippered thigh pockets are spacious enough to hold snacks, an extra balaclava, and maybe a chairlift beer, while cuff reinforcements offer protection from your edges for long-lasting wear.
- Bulletproof pants for ripping down the mountain in any conditions
- Gore-Tex 3L repels water while releasing heat to keep you dry
- Fully Taped seams further repel water on even the wettest days
- Beefy ankle gaiters prevent rips from your ski boot for longevity
- Inner leg vents let you dump excess heat on the skin track
- Multiple zippered pockets keep your passes, snacks, and wallet safe
- Pant to jacket snap interface gives you maximum protection
- Item #ARM00H5