Atlantis Gore-Tex Pant
Scholars don't know what happened to the lost city of Atlantis. Some think it was destroyed by the ocean, some think it never even existed at all, yet there are some who maintain that it lies somewhere in the Rockies, buried deep under a thick blanket of snow. Pack along a snorkel and the Armada Atlantis Gore-Tex Pant and the brave few might be able to travel deep enough to find it. Fully waterproof and decked out with features to get you through the snowiest of powder days, these pants are ready for anything you are.
A Gore-Tex membrane keeps you completely dry no matter what's falling from the sky, and ankle gaiters ensure that snow doesn't ride up from the below on deep days. When hunting for powder stashes has you working up a sweat, you can release heat quickly using the mesh-lined inner leg vents, while a brushed mesh lining works to wick moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. The cuffs are reinforced with a durable Schoeller Keprotec fabric to prevent abrasion from seasons of boot rub, so you can keep hiking to epic lines in search of the lost city.
- Stay dry on deep powder days with these Gore-Tex shell pants
- Gore-Tex membrane offers full waterproof protection for any storm
- Inner thigh vents quickly release heat after tiring runs
- Ankle gaiters keep out snow so you can send it into the deepest snow
- Reinforced cuffs offer added durability in abrasion-prone areas
- Adjustable inner waistband prevents uncomfortable sliding
- Mesh lining wicks moisture to keep you dry on the inside
- Front, rear, and thigh pockets for easy storage on the slopes
- Item #ARM00H9