Stay dry and lookin' fly.
As you carve down the mountain like a pro, the last thing you want is to get soaked be the powder spraying around you. The Armada Aspect Jacket fends off sogginess with a Durable Water Repellent coating and sealed seams. Not to mention, its sleek style makes you the envy of the mountain.
- A water resistant ski jacket for long days of playing in the pow
- Sealed seams lock off vulnerable areas from leakage
- Adjustable powder skirt and jacket-to-pant snap feature keep you safe from spray
- Plenty of pockets keep all your must-have items on hand
- Cool off at your leisure with underarm venting
- Item #ARM00DY
- Q & A
Great size, tailored fit
I had purchased this jacket as an exchange for a different Armada jacket that was too large. I am 5â8 155lbs and the small ended up being the perfect size in length and sleeves. Unfortunately this jacket had the same description saying it was a regular fit, but upon arrival it was actually a tailored fit and was too restrictive in the chest and shoulders.
Is this jacket very warm/ good ski coat?