Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
ARW 116 VJJ UL Ski
Not only is the ARW 116 VJJ UL Ski Armada's lightest option for backcountry touring, but it's also the widest plank for women. This harmonious blend of lightness and wideness provides a solid performance when the powder's a plenty. A 116mm wide hovers over soft snow while the rockered tip & tail navigate the deeps whether you're setting the skin track or the first line down a snow-capped summit. There's enough camber underfoot to ensure edge control should you ever come across a patch of variable snow, and Smear Tech bevels the base at the tip and tail to reduce catching an edge when you reach that cruddy zone. Armada made the ski out of ultralight wood with a fiberglass matrix laminate to pump up the stiffness, and durable sidewalls with Impact Edges ensure durable, torsional rigidity to ski solidly.
- Backcountry ski is low on weight and big on powder
- 116mm waist is Armada's widest option for women
- AR Freestyle Rocker floats pow on the uphill and down
- Camber underfoot eases edging through variable snow
- Smear Tech bevels the tip and tail's base to reduce catching edges
- Armada's lightest wood core with laminate matrix for stiffness
- Durable sidewall construction with Impact edging for torsional rigidity
- Item #ARMN35X
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.