Why We Like The Armada ARW 106 UL Ski
If we only have one ski to ride the resort all season, it would be Armada's ARW 106 UL Ski. It performs equally well whether we're lapping the park or it's a glorious powder day. We like that Armada lightened this ski ever so slightly to make it better-equipped for the park despite a wider 106mm waist. Sidewalls make sure the ski can handle rowdy rides and rail dings.
- Armada's versatile all-mountain ski for powder, park, and everything in between
- 106mm waist floats pow and carves firm snow equally well
- Rockered tip & tail navigate deep, soft snow
- Camber underfoot initiates edge control down groomers
- Caruba Core lowers swing weight and keeps things light
- AR75 sidewalls increase torsional rigidity and durability
- Item #ARMN37Q
- 164cm, 172cm, 180cm, 188cm
- [164cm] 131.5 / 106 / 122.5mm, [172cm] 133 / 106 / 123mm, [180cm] 134 / 106 / 124mm, [188cm] 136 / 106 / 125mm
- Turn Radius
- [164cm] 18.6m, [172cm] 19.5m, [180cm] 20.5m, [188cm] 21.5m
- AR Freestyle Rocker (rocker / camber / rocker)
- fiberglass, carbon fiber
- 2.5 Impact steel
- S7 (sintered)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 164cm] 7lb 3oz (3250g), [172cm] 7lb 11.5oz (3501g), [180cm] 8lb 4oz (3750g), [188cm] 8lb 10oz (3900g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- powder skiing, backcountry skiing, freestyle skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help