Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
ARV 116 JJ Ski
The super popular and historic JJ is back with a slight rebrand from Armada. Now Known as the ARV 116 JJ, these sticks still pack all of the same maneuverability, float, and freestyle freedom you have come to expect out of this classic ski.
The JJ's are built as a pow specific ski but can easily be used on a daily basis if you are skiing bigger mountains. The key to this versatility is the AR Freestyle Rocker profile. By blending camber from contact point to contact point with rocker out to the tip and tail this ski is able to handle groomers, crud, and pow. The camber underfoot provides powerful edge hold and excellent response for control on hard snow, while the rocker out to the tip and tail allows you to float over powder and crud. The rocker profile also enhances this ski's freestyle performance by reducing swing weight and providing a solid platform to stomp big tricks in powder. In addition to this versatile platform the JJ also features a short and super maneuverable turning radius that thrives in tight trees or on jibby undulating terrain. Finally a responsive poplar and ash core provides the confidence you need to ski how and where you want to all season long.
- Freestyle powder ski for jibbing and carving all over the mountain
- 116mm waist provides ample float without limiting maneuverability
- AR freestyle profile enhances all-mountain performance and control
- Medium-stiff flex is stable at high speeds but easily manipulated
- Medium-short turn radius is stable at speed and hyper pivoty
- Pop-Lite core is durable and poppy to inspire confidence
- Smear Tech beveled bases increase maneuverability and float
- S7 base is durable and low maintenance for consistent performance
- Item #ARM00LC
- Q & A
Is there any changes in this ski compared to last years? Because I like the graphic of last years better and I can get it for much cheper