Why We Like The Armada ARV 116 JJ Ultralite Ski
The Armada Ultralite line takes their trusted freestyle-powder skis and makes them more lightweight with a caruba core and carbon fiber laminates. We think the Armada ARV 116 JJ Ultralite Ski is the ski that benefits from this process the most. The JJ with its 116mm waist and progressive freestyle rocker profile has always been a favorite amongst freestyle powder skiers and the lighter weight only opens up more opportunities both inbounds and out.
- Lightweight freestyle powder skis for resorts and the backcountry
- 116mm waist width floats through powder and offers stability
- Short turn radius offers quick control for trees and bumps
- Camber underfoot lets you hold an edge, adds response and pop
- Rocker in the tip and tail offers float and pivoting control
- Caruba core offers ample weight savings and solid durability
- Twip tip design encourages freestyle freedom all over the mountain
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat areas
- Item #ARMN37M
- 165cm, 175cm, 185cm, 192cm
- 139 / 116 / 135mm
- Turn Radius
- [165cm] 16m, [175cm] 17m, [185cm] 18m, [192cm] 19m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- AR75 Sidewall (sandwich)
- 1.7mm steel
- S7 sintered
- Claimed Weight
- [165cm, single] 3lb 6.7oz (1550g), [175cm] 3lb 8.4oz (1600g), [185cm] 3lb 12.8oz (1725g), [192cm] 4lb 1.3oz (1850g)
- freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help