Select a size:
Why We Like The Sutton II H2O Boot
Spring showers and fall mist don't dampen our style with the Sutton II H2O Boot finishing our look. An impermeable barrier shields our feet from the soft ground and growing puddles, while the equestrian-like design upstyles our puffy vests and flannels.
- Fall staple boot for pumpkin picking and craft brew tasting
- Waterproof construction handles slush and puddles with ease
- Rugged leather upper holds up through daily wear while looking chic
- Removable footbed offers long-lasting cushy comfort
- Stabilizing shank provides support to stave off fatigue
- Rubber sole delivers reliable traction on slick sidewalks
- Full-length medial zipper + elastic panel make on-off quick and easy
- Knee-high shaft pairs perfectly with leggings and a slouchy sweater
- Item #ARAC031
- Upper Material
- waterproof full grain leather
- waterproof PRO laminate
- medial zipper
- 4LR shank, removable All Day Cushioning insole
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.