In the stirrups.
Whether you’re getting in the saddle for a sunset ride around ranch or just spicing up a pair of leggings, the Ariat Women’s Pamplona Boots are stylishly functional. Qualities like the tall, hand-crafted leather shaft, the artisanal buckle decoratively strapped over the ankle, and the slender, buffed toe provide a sleek equestrian look that harmoniously agrees with the fall season.
But it’s the foam and cork insole, TPU-injected leather forefoot and heel tap, and the resoleable Goodyear welt that make the Pamplona more than just something pretty to look at. These boots are ready to be slipped into the stirrups for a long ride on your horse any time.
- A classic English riding boot
- Premium leather offers a durable feel
- Foam and cork insole provide comfortable wear
- TPU-injected leather forefoot and heel tap help to enhance traction
- Runs narrow at the toe, suggested to size up a 1/2 size
- Item #ARA002R