Rain or shine.
Mucking stalls mean you get real dirty, real fast. So do yourself a favor and avoid the whole muck-in-the-sock debacle with the Ariat Women's Fernlee Rain Boot. Designed to tackle everything from animal stalls to super muddy pastures, the Fernlee features a rubber construction that's durable and waterproof—so you stay dry and comfortable, no matter what the circumstances present you with. Additionally, the Fernlee is equipped with an adjustable strap for a personalized fit, while the EVA midsole and ATS Pro technology absorb shock and provide day-long comfort and support. Meanwhile, the Duratread outsole touts a "heel-kick" feature that allows you to easily remove the Fernlee, without having to bend over or get your hands all grimy in order to kick it off.
- A durable, hard-wearing boot for inclement weather
- Rubber construction provides waterproof protection
- EVA midsole and ATS Pro tech offers support and comfort
- Heel-kick feature allows easy removal
- Duratread outsole ensures ample traction
- Item #ARA0025
- Q & A
**Manufacturer Photo** - Fernlee
Pictured (L to R) - Fernlee in Navy & Juniper