Warm up in the 5th element: stradium.
Before you pull a hammy, pull on the Arc'teryx Stradium Men's Pants and loosen up before you tear up the trail. The Stradium is woven of light, slightly stretchy polyester, and is finished off with a DWR coating to keep your legs dry when you're sitting in morning dew or jogging through bushes that are desperately trying to soak your legs. Once you're ready to go, you can pop the Stradium off without removing your shoes by undoing the side zips and turn on the jets.
- Light polyester with DWR coating
- Mechanical stretch
- 3/4 side zips
- Elastic wasitband with drawcord
- Key pocket
- Item #ARC001W
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
Pants are beyond my expectations.
Great material and features. Super comfortable, when I put them on, do not want to take them off, feels like they become part of you. They are light and pleasant to the body.
1. Great to have side zippers (opens from the bottom to remove pants while keeping shoes on, open from the top to add extra ventilation when gets hot)
2. Two side pockets when open down the zipper were surprise (do not think they are in the description)
I purchased Iron Anvil color, will be ordering another one in black.
Thank You Arc'teryx for keep delivering exceptional quality, and Backcountry for shipping fast.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
6'3, 195, longer legs, 32 waist, size selected was large. The large is a perfect fit, and once you figure out how to make the drawstring work for you I think you will enjoy the comfort of these pants. Probably are good in temps around mid 40's.
Love them, wear them, get them. Do anything in them, etc.
i really wanted to like these pants
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
i really wanted to like these pants but there are just too many cons for the price:
1) too long - i ordered a medium and they just drag under my shoes. from reading other comments, a smaller size will not fix the length issue
2) waste size is too big. the drawcord is useless and it just become undone
3) for the money, i'd expect it to fit well. unfortunately it does not
if it fit, it would have been a great pair of pants but i feel like i just wasted ~$100. disappointed and this was my first arc'teryx product
Curious about the relaxed fit. I'd like to wear them over running shorts before a race. I imagine they're designed to fit over shorts?
are these a 'relaxed' fit or 'standard'....I have skinny legs and don't want baggy. thx
these are more of a relaxed fit.