Mix of business and pleasure.
With your company paying for your international travel, it'd be a waste to spend all your time in important meetings without taking in the sights and sounds of intriguing locales. Slip yourself into the Arc'teryx Men's Skyline Long-Sleeve Shirt when your day consists of work obligations followed by exploration of the local city. This button-up shirt is ideal for workdays and urban escapes, courtesy of a sleek aesthetic that's refreshingly free of logos.
Diem polyester fabric is lightweight, quick-drying, and easy to care for when you're traveling for weeks at a time. As a bonus, it provides a UPF 45+ rating, which prevents sunburn in bright environments. The Skyline's trim fit sits closely to the body for a tailored look, all without restricting movements when you're sightseeing. Its flap chest pocket keeps essentials close by when you're walking around unfamiliar cities and bustling streets.
- Smooth-wearing shirt for business and urban exploits
- Diem polyester is smooth-wearing and quick-drying
- UPF 45+ ensures protection from searing UV rays
- Trim fit for a tailored look with full mobility
- Flap chest pockets secures essentials
- Item #ARC00ND
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Lightweight and feels nice on skin.
there are button snaps not real buttons.
Super comfortable, lightweight and cool
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Feels like silk on your skin, nice and lightweight which keeps me cool when my metabolism is running high after working out in the morning before work.