The foundation of backcountry warmth.
Ideal for backcountry adventures in shivering-cold temperatures, the Arc'teryx Men's Satoro AR Bottom creates a toasty next-to-skin microclimate underneath your outerwear. This midweight base layer features articulated patterning and a gusseted crotch for unencumbered range of motion. Nucliex STR 180 wool brings together the luxurious warmth, moisture management, and odor-resistance of merino wool, along with the tough-wearing durability of nylon. Added stretch helps the bottom retain shape, even when it's soaking wet.
- Midweight base layer for skiing, alpine, and backcountry use
- Nucliex STR 180 wool for warmth, durability, and shape retention
- Next-to-skin fit with articulated patterning for flexibility
- Elastic waist retains a secure fit during fast movement
- Gusseted crotch enhances range of motion
- Arc'teryx makes tech-driven apparel for demanding outdoor excursions
- Item #ARC00JZ
- Q & A
- Size Bought: Large
They feel great, so far zero complaints. If you're on the fence, buy the size larger because they're a skin-tight fit, and they're wool.
Great For Everyday Skiing
I have two sets of Satoro tops and bottoms in black for everyday skiing. They're great and are exactly what I was looking for. In warmer weather I have a Phase set I default to. The merino construction was an important factor if my choice of these. The price was a bit hard to initially swallow but I trust in the quality of Arc'teryx and these will last for many seasons to come.