Protection from full-leg exfoliation.
Whether you're big wall climbing in Yosemite or bouldering in J-tree, the Arc'teryx Women's Psiphon SL Pant won't disappoint. It's made with a nylon stretch fabric that's light, breathable, and resistant to abrasion, and it's cut with a trim, articulated fit and gusseted crotch for more mobility and less needless bulk to weigh you down when you're trying to onsight a new route. The Psiphon also plays host to a grip of climbing-specific features like a low-profile metal hook that adjusts the fit of the waist, a webbing loop at the rear waist belt for a chalk bag, and elasticized cuffs that you can pull up around your calves as you climb.
- Stay in motion when climbing with this pant
- Stretch fabric is abrasion-resistant and breathable
- Gusseted crotch and trim fit maintain mobility
- Integrated belt provides a personalized fit
- Multiple pockets keep necessities secure and organized
- Drawcord at hem prevents you from stepping on cuffs
- Item #ARC00E6