Nothing fazes the phase.
From shoulder season climbs to midwinter ski tours, the Arc'teryx Men's Phase SL Crew Top delivers the moisture-wicking performance necessary during high-output activities in cool temperatures. Designed to be worn as a baselayer, the Phase's silkweight fabric provides next-to-skin warmth and has mechanical stretch to maintain a high level of comfort when you're on the move.
- Performance baselayer for ski touring and alpine climbing
- Silkweight fabric is breathable and moisture-wicking
- Mechanical stretch and anatomical shaping allows for full mobility
- Flatlock seams and merrow seam construction reduces risk of chafing
- Next-to-skin fit provides light warmth suitable for aerobic activity
- Item #ARC00KD
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I purchased this for my father who spends quite a bit time outside. It's pretty thin fabric and allows breath ability. Since my father gets so cold, he has to layer this. However, he says he loves the fit and feel. He really enjoys how it looks as wells.
For Skiing & Mountain Biking
I was in the market for a lightweight baselayer that I can use for skiing and mountain biking and this is exactly what I was looking for. I only wish there was a SL merino version as well.