Though it's the middle child in Arc'teryx's impressive lineup of baselayers, the Women's Phase AR Zip-Neck Top won't be forgotten about easily. If you're heading to the resort on a cold day, don't be afraid to pile on as many layers as you need over this breathable, form-fitting pullover; it'll wick moisture while delivering breathable insulation on frigid chairlift rides and gusty bootpacks.
The next day, when the skintrack and untouched powder beckon, wear it on its own as you hike to stay dry and warm while you work your way up the skintrack for your fresh turns. And when the snow starts to melt, don't even think about putting it in your drawer for the summer. This versatile top shines on spring trail runs or high-elevation backpacking trips. Wherever and whenever you need breathable insulation, the AR is prepared to give it.
- Rely on this baselayer to always deliver breathable warmth
- Breathable polyester fabric wicks moisture rapidly
- Form-fitting cut makes layering easy
- Zipper allows for quick heat dumps on the skintrack
- Flatlock seams significantly reduce likelihood of chafing
- Item #ARC00JA