Advanced wicking for alpine activities.
Optimized with polyester yarn structures that effectively transport and disperse perspiration, the Arc'teryx Men's Phase AR Boot Cut Bottom regulates your lower body temperature during fast-moving alpine missions and powder days at your local mountain. It effortlessly layers under outerwear with its next-to-skin fit. Mechanical stretch conforms to your every move during fast-paced activity. The 3/4-length design wears favorably with your favorite ski and alpine boots, with silkweight Phasic SL panels eliminating behind-the-knee bunching.
- Midweight base layer for alpine climbing and skiing
- Phasic AR yarns for moisture wicking and rapid evaporation
- Silkweight Phasic SL panels prevent irritation and bunching
- Durable Anti-Odor finish brings lasting freshness
- Smooth flatlock seams won't scratch sensitive skin
- Next-to-skin, 3/4-length fit integrates with outerwear and boots
- Arc'teryx designs performance apparel for demanding outdoor athletes
- Item #ARC00LA