Leave the car at home.
You've experienced the frustration of battling overcrowded highways and negotiating constant construction on your daily drive to work. Alleviate this painful ordeal once and for all with the pedal-friendly design of the Arc'teryx Men's A2B Commuter Pant. This commuter pant effortlessly pedals to work, the local coffee shop, and downtown pubs alike, thanks to its stretch-woven fabric. It's tailored with a trim fit that's both thoroughly modern and sleek enough to prevent chain snags. This streamlined fit is complemented with articulated patterning that allows for unrestricted pedaling.
Not only is the A2B Commuter Pant streamlined and stretchy, but just as importantly, it repels rain showers and dries quickly with its Schoeller 3XDRY technology. This means you'll arrive at work looking and feeling fresh, even if you're subjected to light rain and road spray. It's equipped with reflective hits on the underside of the cuffs and fold-out reflectors along the back pockets, allowing you to stay visible in low-light conditions while tucking away once you're finished riding for a more casual aesthetic.
- Dedicated commuter pants for riding to work
- Stretch-woven fabric conforms to every pedal stroke
- Schoeller 3XDRY repels rain and speeds up drying time
- Fold-out reflectors on back pockets for added visibility
- Cuff reflectors visible only when the bottoms are folded up
- Roomy hand pockets and zippered cargo pocket along thigh
- Item #ARC00NB