Guide Slim Belt
- Adventure belt with heavy duty features in lightweight package
- Narrow width fits more belt loops without sacrificing performance
- Tech webbing is comfortable, durable, and built to last
- Slim buckle has has no-slip design for security during activities
- Item #ADE0045
- tech webbing
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 26, 2019
Finally! My ski pants stay up!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Last year, every time I got off the chair lift, I would have to shimmy my Burton ski pants back up where they belong. I wore this belt for the first time Christmas day and I'm so happy! It's stretchy enough that it doesn't dig in when sitting but tight enough to keep my pants securely on my waist. I was worried the belt might be too small for this 5'5" 195 lb curvy girl but with the amount of stretch, it fit just fine. I was also a little concerned about the type of buckle but it is heavy duty and stayed tight.
July 28, 2019
Where strength meets comfort
- I've put it through the wringer
A slimmed down version of the heavy duty guide belt paired with a low profile metal buckle. 1.25" wide and fits up to a 37" waist.
October 20, 2018
Spread the Joy
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Finally got my wife into Arcade belts and she loves this thing. Use it for pretty much any activity you're going to need a belt for. Stylish, durable, and easily adjustable.