Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Zeta SL Pant
The Arc'terys Men's Zeta SL Pant provides GORE-TEX waterproofing that we can easily pack away whenever wet weather dissipates on the hiking trail. With Paclite Plus technology, this pant's GORE-TEX membrane is far more packable than most GORE-TEX hardshells. It has a weight-saving trim fit with articulated patterning that ensures freedom of movement while hiking. There are 3/4-length side zippers made with Arc'teryx's WaterTight zippers for extra water protection.
- Superlight pant provides wet weather protection while backpacking
- GORE-TEX Paclite Plus is waterproof, breathable, and packable
- Trim, articulated fit ensures freedom of movement
- 3/4-length WaterTight lower leg zippers ease on-and-off with boots
- Internal waistband ensures a secure fit
- Item #ARC00XC
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.