Zeta SL Jacket
- Superlight, super packable shell for trekking
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex with Paclite Plus technology
- Trim fit with articulated patterning for freedom of movement
- Adjustments at hood, hem, and cuffs secure the fit
- WaterTight zippers help keep moisture out
- Item #ARC00W9
- membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Paclite Plus (2-layer) [face fabric] N40r
- fully sealed
- slim, articulated
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, mountaineering, ultralight backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 11, 2020
Waterproof, lightweight, narrow hips
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 140 lbs
Essentially you can put this under the faucet and it will come out dry, and is a super light shell, comfortable on its own or great for layering with a light puffy or fleece. The hip sizing seems snug relative to the chest though, so you may want to size up if you have wider hips and plan on layering. Slightly fitted shape.