Zeta SL Jacket
- Superlight jacket provides wet weather protection while backpacking
- Gore-Tex Paclite Plus is waterproof, breathable, and packable
- Trim, articulated fit ensures freedom of movement
- Adjustments at hood, hem, and cuffs ensure a secure fit
- Item #ARC00XB
- [membrane] Gore-Tex (2-layer) with Paclite Plus [face fabric] N40r
- fully sealed
- trim, articulated
- adjustable, laminated StormHood
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 6, 2020
Does this jacket run true to size? I am 6'0 175lbs with an athletic/slim build. I want to be able to slip a lightweight fleece or down jacket underneath if need be, but then again don't want it to be too baggy, particularly in the arms. What size would you recommend?
February 13, 2020
How well will this hold up in high winds? I'm planning a trip to torres del paine national park this december and hear its very windy, I'm wondering if this would be a good choice as a rain/wind shell for that area.
February 18, 2020
Hi John - This jacket will hold up very well in winds. Which is surprising for how dang light it is! You're still going to want to put a layer on underneath it though.