Select style & size:Select options
Zeta LT Jacket
A minimalist shell built for demanding day hikes and backpacking trips in harsh conditions, the Arc'teryx Women's Zeta LT Jacket reduces unnecessary bulk with its streamlined, no-nonsense design. Weighing only 10.6 ounces (size medium), the Zeta LT Jacket won't take up all your pack space or slow you down during fast-paced missions in the backcountry. Its Trim fit sits close to your body while facilitating essential layers underneath. Articulated patterning promotes unrestricted motion along the elbows and underarms where it's needed most.
Gore-Tex 3-layer construction offers impeccable waterproofing, meaning you'll stay pleasantly dry in heavy rainstorms and soaking environments. This particular Gore-Tex construction features a C-Knit backer that lends a supple feel, with enhanced breathability to eliminate clamminess inside the shell. WaterTight zippers along the front closure and hand pockets prevent moisture from seeping through the jacket's vulnerable openings.
Creating a soft-wearing feel, the brushed microsuede collar won't irritate sensitive skin when you're hunkering down in rainy weather. The low-profile StormHood features a one-handed adjustment for quickly sealing out the elements, as well as a laminated brim that re-directs moisture from pouring inside. In case you're wondering, the Zeta LT Jacket pairs nicely with Arc'teryx's Zeta LT Pant (not included) for complete protection from nasty weather.
- Minimalist shell for rainy hikes and backpacking trips
- Low-bulk design won't take up all your pack space
- Gore-Tex 3-layer construction is exceptionally waterproof
- Gore C-Knit backer increases suppleness and breathability
- WaterTight zippers along main closure and hand pockets
- Brushed microsuede collar promotes silky-smooth comfort
- StormHood with laminated brim and single-pull adjustment
- Arc'teryx maximizes performance with a function-first philosophy
- Item #ARC00BY
- [membrane] Gore-Tex (3-layer) w/C-Knit backer, [face fabric] plain weave nylon (40D)
- fully sealed
- trim (lower volume cut)
- Center Back Length
- 27.5 in
- yes, low-profile StormHood with single adjuster
- 2 hand with WaterTight zippers, 1 internal laminated with zipper
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 12, 2018
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
I absolutely love this jacket! I took it on my trek to Everest Base Camp and it was perfect. So comfortable and breathable but yet still keeps you very dry and warm! I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a solid outer shell.
April 17, 2017
Arc'teryx - Women's Zeta LT Jacket Sage
Lightweight, packable, versatile women’s shell for trekking and hiking features the comfortable waterproof breathable protection of GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology.