Select style & size:Select options
Zeta FL Jacket
Surprise storms on the trail won't send you rushing for cover when you've got the Arc'teryx Zeta FL Jacket stowed in your pack. As the lightest of the Arc'teryx Zeta jackets, the Zeta FL is barely noticeable in your pack. It is also compact and packs down small thanks to its Gore-Tex Paclite Plus construction, making it easy to bring along on all of your adventures in case of emergency. This Gore-Tex Paclite Plus technology is soft against your skin while providing waterproof and breathable protection to keep you dry and protected from unexpected storms while you're backpacking or hiking.
- Compact minimalist jacket for weather protection on hikes and treks
- Soft Gore-Tex Paclite Plus blocks moisture and packs down small
- Non-helmet compatible StormHood adjusts to seal out the elements
- WaterTight front zipper prevents moisture from seeping through
- Two zippered hand pockets securely store your small necessities
- Elasticized bottom hem enables a secure fit and aids in packability
- Slim cut allows mobility and layers easily over your hiking shirt
- Arc'teryx designs innovate products to enhance an active lifestyle
- Item #ARC00YT
- Q & A
The Everything Jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'00"
- Weight: 200lbs
This humble rain jacket serves a multitude of purposes for me, from the ocean to the mountains. Great as a rain jacket, it’s as breathable as rain jackets get. I use it as a shell over my down jacket in the harsh Wisconsin winters. The somewhat stretchy fabric allows for free movement of people with athletic builds (very rare). The Zeta is light enough to be carried in my ultralight kit where it serves as a rain jacket, a bug jacket, wind jacket, and extra warmth layer. Mine has been with me from the shores of the Atlantic to the mountains of Washington. Arcteryx did it again.