Rain and wind won't be a problem.
Witnessing those rare and memorable moments when the storm finally breaks to reveal big, glaciated cirques and jagged alpine peaks means that you're going to have to spend your fair share of time in the rain, so be ready with the Arc'teryx Women's Zeta AR Jacket. With a design that puts an emphasis on versatility, the Zeta AR is a three-layer Gore-Tex shell that will handle everything from rainy day hikes to multi-day treks in wet climates. Adding to the moisture-managing chops of the jacket is Gore's C-Knit backer technology, which makes the fabric softer and more breathable than a standard three-layer Gore-Tex shell. The underarms of the Zeta AR are fitted with two large vents with WaterTight zippers, so you can lose a little heat when the going gets tough, and the low-profile hood offers adequate coverage for those times when the clouds seem less likely to clear and more likely to release several inches of rain during the course of your hike.
- Versatile hardshell jacket designed for trekking and hiking
- Gore-Tex membrane delivers waterproof, breathable performance
- Fully taped seams don't let any moisture creep in
- Backer technology offers supple, quiet comfort that layers well
- Underarm vents provide additional breathability on rainy hikes
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs optimize weather protection
- Drop back hem lends extra coverage and comfort beneath hipbelt
- Trim fit keeps the bulk to a minimum so you can focus on the trail
- Item #ARC00E8