It can be a chilly world out there. Luckily, Arc'teryx has the perfect, simple jacket to keep you warm on your outings. The straightforward Men's Word On End Full-Zip Hoodie features the Arc'teryx logo on the left sleeve so you can show off your taste for quality and adventure. Slide your hands in the warming pockets and just keep walking the walk.
- A classic, cozy hoodie for strolling around town
- Regular fit blends style with mobility
- Handwarming pockets keep you warm while you adventure
- Hood easily slides up and keeps out drafts
- Rib knit sides offer mobility and stretch
- Moisture management keeps you dry while you play
- Item #ARC00Q0
- Q & A
Great all around Hoody
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
Generally comfortable in a medium, but occasionally a large, I had to go with a large here. The fabric and collar/ hood shine. I'd say that the fabric weight is somewhere between light and medium, and is oh so smooth against the skin. The collar sits up over the chin excellently while the hood is down and the hood slides up and stays put effortlessly, so don't fear the lack of a draw cord - I actually really appreciate their absence. It's a new favorite, though having the opportunity to score it on good sale certainly helps my opinion as a nearly $150 non technical piece would be hard to justify.
Great basic hoodie
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 168lbs
This hoodie is super comfortable and has a great hood.