Arc'teryx Word On End Full-Zip Hoodie
It can be a chilly world out there. Luckily, Arc'teryx has the perfect, simple hoodie to keep you warm on your outings. The straightforward Word On End Full-Zip Hoodie features the Arc'teryx logo on the left sleeve so you can show off your taste for quality and adventure. Slide your hands in the warming pockets and just keep walking the walk.
- A classic, comfortable hoodie for casual strolls around town
- Polyester backing provides moisture management in warm conditions
- Rib knit sides offer stretch for freedom of movement
- Hood fits comfortably for extra warmth during daily wear
- Hand pockets keep fingers warm when temperatures are lower
- Full zip design adds versatility and easy layering on chilly days
- Logo detail on arm features brand in subtle, tasteful manner
- Item #ARC00Q0
- Q & A
Great all around Hoody
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
Generally comfortable in a medium, but occasionally a large, I had to go with a large here. The fabric and collar/ hood shine. I'd say that the fabric weight is somewhere between light and medium, and is oh so smooth against the skin. The collar sits up over the chin excellently while the hood is down and the hood slides up and stays put effortlessly, so don't fear the lack of a draw cord - I actually really appreciate their absence. It's a new favorite, though having the opportunity to score it on good sale certainly helps my opinion as a nearly $150 non technical piece would be hard to justify.
Great basic hoodie
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 168lbs
This hoodie is super comfortable and has a great hood.