Select style & size:Select options
Portable and dependable power.
The key component to your Voltair avalanche airbag, the Arc'teryx Voltair Lipo 22.2v Battery attaches easily to the system via a sealed automotive-grade locking plug that can be easily removed from the pack when traveling by air. The high-performance lithium ion battery holds enough juice to power twenty deployments (in temperatures as low 14-degrees Fahrenheit) and can be recharged with almost any portable charging system in the field through a special USB adapter (sold separate). The battery is also equipped with a three-stage indicator that gives you a quick idea of how much life is left in the battery. The charging port is protected by a dust and moisture cover to protect the battery from the elements, and the compact design leaves the battery weighing just over a pound and a half to keep your touring pack relatively lightweight.
- Power source for Arc'teryx's Voltair avalanche airbag
- Can be recharged in the field using any portable charging system
- Attaches to USB cords via special adapter (sold separately)
- Three stage battery life indicator for checking battery status
- Deploys 20 times at temperatures down to 14F
- Charging port with dust and moisture cover
- Item #ARC00LI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Needed for the Voltair