Select style & size:Select options
Do your head a favor.
Whether it's under your ice climbing helmet or riding on your dome solo, the Arc'teryx Vestigio Beanie's 100% merino wool construction gives you light, stretchy warmth without the itch of traditional wool.
- Take the nip away from Jack Frost with this classic beanie
- Timeless look goes with your tech-shell, or favorite hoodie
- Merino wool construction traps heat, but breathes
- Odor-fighting fibers keep your noggin fresh
- Item #ARC00TC
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Gave as a gift to my husband says its a good fit, lets your head breathe and isn't to tight. Good alone or under another hat.
Looks good and keeps your noggin warm
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This beanie is perfect for what it was designed for. Since it is thin merino wool, you could wear this under a helmet. I wear it under a ball cap, or by itself. Not very wind resistant, but it allows your head to breathe while retaining heat and keeping the cold off your ears.
Warm and comfortable not binding or heavy on your head
For that extra layer of warmth this beanie is great.
Crappy and Overpriced
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I ordered and returned this item because it was simply poorly constructed and the color does not match the appearance of what was advertised online. Truly, you're only paying $40 for the branding. That beanie is not going to keep you warm at all!