Select a size:
On Mondays you run, on Tuesdays you snowshoe, on Wednesdays you go touring, and on Thursdays you cycle. So, for lightweight protection that's as versatile as you are, there's the softshell Arc'teryx Venta Gloves. A three-layer Windstopper membrane blocks cold air from sapping warmth from your hands and the water-resistant face fabric sheds snow and light rain. Dexterity in a glove is essential so it doesn't hinder your performance. Knowing this, Arc'teryx constructed the Venta with TPU palm reinforcements to enhance durability and improve grip, and seam-free fingertips and stretchy fabric allow you to move freely.
- Weather resistant glove for high output winter activities
- Gore Windstopper membrane offers windproof protection
- Light fleece insulation gives warmth and comfort
- Seam-free fingertips provide enhanced dexterity
- TPU palm reinforcements enhance durability, improve grip
- Sensors on thumb and forefinger for screen device use
- Clip-in loops to easily attach gloves to carabiner
- Arc'teryx designs products with a simple, function first ethos
- Item #ARC00TA
- [membrane/laminate] GORE Windstopper (3-layer), [face fabric] N72s (nylon), DWR treatment
- Palm Grip
- TPU reinforcements
- Touchscreen Compatible
- thumb and forefinger
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, casual, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 18 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.